Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

Bonjour from rainy Brussels…it hasn’t rained for a week and now we are getting the rain again. Of course I can’t remember when I saw the sun last.

Saturday was the 5th Halloween party on our street. They blocked the street off and mobs of kids run around till they go house to house. After trick or treating they gather in the middle of the street for ghost stories and fire works.

The sad thing this year is they didn’t come to our house, or I missed them either way I have a ton of candy left over.

We can’t wait to have our Halloween party again; I really miss Halloween and hope everyone has a great one!

I tried to upload a photo of last year and it isn’t working…I’m still very new at this blog thing. I hope I figure it so I can share our upcoming Rome trip with you.

No comments: