Friday, February 8, 2008

Small events of the last couple weeks

• The sun shined yesterday and today all day!!! Happy Jill & Happy Foxy – Joe is in Minnesota with the snow.

• The number 60 bus was on time twice in one week – hair appointment and doctor - really this is a big deal.

• My personal trained asked what classes I’m doing at the gym…Stretching and toning I replied. To quote him “That is a bad class there is no Stretching in that class just dance”. Yes I found that out I was sore for 3 days after.

• Spring has sprung here…March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December and January showers bring February flowers.

• A car load and I mean loaded of young men motioned for us to roll down our window one Sunday night on General Jacques and asked Ou est Paris? Or where is Paris…We said a couple more streets then turn right to the highway. As they pulled over we saw the French license plate. Crazy Kids.

• My camera died on New Years Eve. A replacement is on the way.

• Voted in the first Global Primary. Very exciting it made me feel like I was home and part of the action.

• I got 30 big tulips for 10 euros one week and the other 50 tulips for 10 euros - I love tulips!

• Had hot chocolate with my friend Vivian at her huge house – she is the ambassadors of Equator’s wife. Talk about pressure for manners – and she was sorry the day I was over she only had one person to help us.

No comments: