Friday, March 7, 2008

blogs

Since started my blog I have a small collection of blogs that I check out regularly. I just found this one and want to share it with you... http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/

one of my favorite comments from his blog - the weather is a good topic.

"We're currently experiencing one of the hottest winter since 1950 (1,1 °c above the average temperature since the beginning of winter). It's not only warm, but also very sunny: the sun shone almost 300 hours between December and February (against 187 hours over the same period on average between 1991 and 2000). Consequently cafés and restaurants have reopened their terraces and Parisians are already having lunch outside (I did last Saturday!) ! It's a moment I love - and I'm sure you do too"

I think that might be the same weekend Joe, Foxy and I had lunch outside in Brussels.

No comments: