Friday, March 7, 2008

blogs

Since started my blog I have a small collection of blogs that I check out regularly. I just found this one and want to share it with you... http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/

one of my favorite comments from his blog - the weather is a good topic.

"We're currently experiencing one of the hottest winter since 1950 (1,1 °c above the average temperature since the beginning of winter). It's not only warm, but also very sunny: the sun shone almost 300 hours between December and February (against 187 hours over the same period on average between 1991 and 2000). Consequently caf├ęs and restaurants have reopened their terraces and Parisians are already having lunch outside (I did last Saturday!) ! It's a moment I love - and I'm sure you do too"

I think that might be the same weekend Joe, Foxy and I had lunch outside in Brussels.

No comments: