Monday, September 8, 2008

Cafe des Deux Moulins

Bonjour! Last Wednesday I took a day trip to Paris - by myself.  I did a walking tour of the Montmartre area and some shopping of course. 

 This is the area Joe and I explored in late July - but cause our computer died my photos of one of my favorite place's is still on the hard drive and I never go to share them with you.   

Cafe des Deux Moulins is the cafe where Amelie worked and where the movie was filmed.  I highly recommend the movie-It is one of my favorites. (it is in french though with English sub-titles) Actually it is the first movie date that Joe and I had.  

(The second video in is the dvd-they were selling it at the local dvd store)

If you have seen the movie you know this little guy the traveling gnome. They actually had the Polaroids from the movie hanging up behind the bar.  (I believe this is how the company got the idea for the traveling gnome from this movie)


This is of course where I had my lunch that day...Joe didn't even have to ask where I ate, he just knew I was going back there.  


  

No comments: